Forms & Resources
New Student Enrollment Information - SECONDARY
**Copy of Birth Certificate, Immunization Record and Proof of Residency Required.
New Student Enrollment Forms: (9):
- GLCS Student Registration Form
- GLCS 2018-2019 School of Choice Application
- Request for Records from Previous School
- Residency/SOC Affidavit -- Proof of GL residency required or School of Choice filed with Superientendent if out of district.
- Technology Acceptable Use & Safety Agreement
- Field Trip Permission
- Concussion Awareness Acknowledgement
- Opt-Out Form - Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act
- Transportation Request Form
- Free & Reduced Price School Meals Family Application
- Special Dietary Needs Form
- Immunization Waiver Information
- Military Opt-Out Form - HS Only
- Career Tech Center Permission to Drive Form
- 18 Year Old Form
- Michigan HIgh School Athletic Association (MHSAA) Transfer Student Information Form - HS Only
**Prior to your child's first day of attendance, please schedule an appointment with the School Counselor. High School students should bring a copy of their current transcript. For appointment, please call (231) 334-3061 x504.
Questions regarding Bussing: (231) 334-3061 x510
Questions regarding Athletic Transfer: (231) 334-3061 x505
Please Note: Currently, Glen Lake Community Schools is not accepting School of Choice Applications. Please call Jordan Fehrenbach at (231) 334-3061 ext. 526 if you have any questions.