New Student Enrollment for Secondary (Grades 6-12)
**Copy of Birth Certificate, Immunization Record and Proof of Residency Required.
PRINCIPAL WELCOME LETTER
New Student Enrollment Forms: (4):
- GLCS Student Registration Form
- Request for Records from Previous School
- Residency/SOC Affidavit -- Proof of residency required for all students (In District or Out of District).
- Transportation Request Form
- Free & Reduced Price School Meals Family Application
- Special Dietary Needs Form
- FERPA Opt-Out (E-Collect Form)
- Immunization Waiver Information
- Military Opt-Out Form - HS Only (E-Collect Form)
- Concussion Awarness (E-Collect Form)
- Field Trip Permission (E-Collect Form)
- Technology Use Forms (E-Collect Form)
- GLCS 2021-2022 School of Choice Application - only available during Open Enrollment
- Glen Lake Schools of Choice Enrollment Policy
- Michigan HIgh School Athletic Association (MHSAA) Transfer Student Information Form - HS Only
**Prior to your child's first day of attendance, please schedule an appointment with the School Counselor. High School students should bring a copy of their current transcript.
For appointment, please call (231) 334-3061 x504.
Questions regarding Bussing: (231) 334-3061 x510
Questions regarding Athletic Transfer: (231) 334-3061 x505