Forms & Resources
New Student Enrollment Information - SECONDARY
**Copy of Birth Certificate, Immunization Record and Proof of Residency Required.
New Student Enrollment Forms: (9):
- GLCS Student Registration Form
- Request for Records from Previous School
- Residency/SOC Affidavit -- Proof of GL residency required or School of Choice filed with Superientendent if out of district.
- IPAD Permission (Grades 7/8)
- Laptop Permission (Grades 9-12)
- Technology Responsible Use & Web Release Agreement
- Field Trip Permission
- Concussion Awareness Acknowledgement
- Opt-Out Form - Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act
- Transportation Request Form
- Free & Reduced Price School Meals Family Application
- Special Dietary Needs Form
- Immunization Waiver Information
- Military Opt-Out Form - HS Only
- Career Tech Center Permission to Drive Form
- 18 Year Old Form
- Michigan HIgh School Athletic Association (MHSAA) Transfer Student Information Form - HS Only
**Prior to your child's first day of attendance, please schedule an appointment with the School Counselor. High School students should bring a copy of their current transcript. For appointment, please call (231) 334-3061 x504.
Questions regarding Bussing: (231) 334-3061 x510
Questions regarding School of Choice: (231) 334-3061 x502
Please Note: Currently, Glen Lake Community Schools is not accepting School of Choice Applications. Please feel free to call our office if you would like your student to be included on the Waiting List for future openings.
Questions regarding Athletic Transfer: (231) 334-3061 x505